Free WIFI - at the Shell Club
Shell Club now offers free Wi-Fi access throughout our complex.
Simply connect to the “FREE WIFI” network and answer a few short survey questions to commence your session. Please refer to our terms and conditions for Wi-Fi usage.
It is important to note that the free Wi-Fi service is not encrypted, so please consider the security of your personal information when using the free service.
To assist you in connecting to the free Wi-Fi, we recommend the following:
• Ensure you are on the latest version of the mobile device operating system. Please refer to your operating manual for instructions on how to update your device
• Clear browser cookies and cache (browsing history)
• Turn ON cookies (at least from visited web sites)
• Turn OFF private browsing
• Set your IP address settings to automatic
• Close unnecessary applications to free mobile device memory
• Disable data service (eg. GPRS or 3G) to avoid a roaming service fee
• Select "FREE WIFI" as your connection network (SSID)
• Launch an internet browser and enter any valid website address to use the Wi-Fi
• Disconnect your device from the Wi-Fi network after use